Jim and Jason were nice enough to come on the show, and we had a great time and great conversation. The main topic we focused on was how do we get students interested in manufacturing? We need to change perceptions:
1. Get talking about how clean the shop environment is
2. Show that modern machines are the definition of high technology
3. Get more women involved in manufacturing
4. Get aesthetics on display
5. Highlight innovative thinkers
Don't forget to jump over to visit the show page so you can connect with the guys!